Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A little update and Ottawa Fashion Week sponsorship



Sponsored INNA Clothing at Ottawa Fashion Week. They closed the look my necklace!

Wow, I haven't updated since last year!

A lot of thing happened since. I have been immensely busy with school, work, and COVEN. Things have died down for Quaintrella because personally my personal fashion evolved a bit to be more on the minimalist avant-garde goth side. Got lots of press recently which is great. You can check out the 2013 Press HERE

Perhaps, the most exciting thing that has happened is that I sponsored INNA Clothing last minute for Ottawa Fashion Week this pass February. Special thanks to my favourite stylist, Tasha Farrington for setting it all up! INNA Clothing closed their show with a model wearing one of their most dramatic pieces and my Urban Nomad Collection necklace called The Lion's Mane. It's such a dramtic piece and so perfect for this dress: 

INNA Clothing and COVEN's Urban Nomad Collection necklace: The Lion's Mane


The necklace is extremely architectural and I made it out of findings and beads I bought with no idea what to use them for. What I like most about it is that it closes with 2 feet of leather ribbon with two twin gold spikes that hold it to the huge Italian brass boxchain. When tied in double-knots and worn the leather sways very much like a twin tails. 


What the necklace looks like!


2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, it goes so well with the dress and gives it more edge.

    ReplyDelete